Touring Istanbul could keep you busy throughout the week. The filled city holds many gems. Most attractions are clustered in the Sultan Ahmet area, though areas like Beyoglu and Taksim are no less fascinating.
- Hagia Sophia (Ayasofya): The tourists are engaged into its magnificent architecture and dynamic colouring. Built between the years of 532 and 537, the building was a church for nearly a thousand years. Then from 1453 until 1934 it served as a mosque, before becoming the secular museum that it is today.
- The Topkapi Palace served as home of the Ottoman Sultans from 1465 to 1856 and is one of Istanbul’s most popular visits. It shows brilliant architecture, manicured courtyards and interesting exhibits. The water side adds more to its beauty which you cannot afford to miss.
- Bargain hunting at Istanbul’s Grand Bazaar. Over 500 years old, but still one of the largest covered bazaars in the world. Its 60 streets contain no less than 5000 shops, 60 restaurants, 18 fountains, 12 mosques, and even a school. The bazaar is filled with multiple options and variety of all type is present there. The bazaar is specifically famous for its carpets, leather, ceramics, souvenirs and jewellery.
- The Galata Tower is one of the awesome visits in town to get a 360 panoramic view of Istanbul. On a bright sunny day you can even find the Princes’ Islands from this 60 meter high tower. There is also a restaurant/cafe at the ninth floor, so there’s a place for your tummy too.
- Bebek and Ortaköy are two villages which are must visit for all. These places are lively green and visitors touch the place to get a state of mind. Have a nice breakfast or just an aromatic cup of coffee this place is the perfect match for all.
- The hammam philosophy: During the tour days you often get reluctant about your skin and at the same time your skin started to damage. To rejuvenate your skin and bring it back to its best form Istanbul have “hammam” for you. The steamy room with clayed floor gives total pleasure. Hamman is just a traditional form of modern spas.
- Istanbul’s magnificent night life has no match. The options are all yours, whether you want to enjoy the glass of wine, any musical concerts or even both! The magical open air venue with sea view enhances the beauty of your experience.
- Menemen is a delicious Turkish style omelette which you don’t afford to miss. The omelet is deliciously designed with roasted onions, tomatoes and spices. This is the perfect and yummiest way to start your day.
- Have some famous Turkish doner! Meanwhile when you are on traveling mission you prefer less time to meet your daily requirements specially you some time miss fancy meals. But Turkish doner is the must tasted dish which you cannot resist to miss. The doner is sliced with meat pieces and spiced up by the continental spices. So if you are in a hurry just hold the doner and continue your track with complete taste!